Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
UM2 - iRoberti's Feeder V6 Yoke and Hub with Guide
Yoke with filament guide3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This part was originally made by iRoberti. Here is the complete feeder:
I have simply added a filament guide to the V6 Yoke and Hub piece. The DSM file is also included.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
It should screw in the plastic directly. I have a few using M3 screws and other using 6-32 - 5/8" which is a little tighter.
Wondered how you get the screw to stay put? Asking as it gets no grib on either part - (which part is named what btw?)
Regarding STL error: after a quick turn in https://modelrepair.azurewebsites.net/ it prints fine. There really is some errors where the end-points are attached.
- Printed on:
- ultimaker 2
- Printed well with Cura Expert Settings -> Fix Horrible -> Combine Everything Type A
- Itching to assemble the new feeder with all the bells and whistles.
Hello, somebody have tried this? any feedback?
- Printed on:
- Ultimaker - The Ultimaker 2
- Excellent result. Works perfectly
- Yoke on iRoberti's feeder. I had to get a 35mm screw for this yoke to work, now I love it. I think all of the yokes will benefit from the slightly longer screw.