This is my version of the Ikea LACK enclosure, with active ventilation and caster wheels.
The filenames indicate how often you have to print a part. The screw spacers are used for the caster wheels, if you want to mount them with chamfered head screws.
Besides the parts included with this design, you'll need the following parts/components:
- 2x Ikea LACK tables (choose your own colour)
- 4x caster wheels (I've used 2 with brakes and 2 regular caster wheels; 50mm wheel diameter and a 42x42mm mounting plate)
- 3x panels (you can choose your own material) of the size 443x429x3mm
- 12x M3x8mm bolts and M3 nuts to mount the panels: https://bit.ly/2Qv83pq
- Tile (for vibration dampening/absorption) with a maximum size of 458x458x15mm (I would suggest using a slightly smaller size for some extra margins)
- Extension cord with 3 outlets (3D printer, lamp, fans)
- Electrical wire to extend the fan wires
- Power button (for the fans): https://bit.ly/2G3gDJX
- 12V power brick to power the fans
- 3x 12V 120mm fans: https://bit.ly/3jhQsNU
- 12x M4 hardware for the fans: https://bit.ly/3gvWx7z
- Ikea JANJSÖ lamp
- Ikea JANSJÖ lamp mount: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4579214
- Filament spool holder: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4241039
- Temperature and humidity sensor/reader: https://bit.ly/3aZYEzi
I've included a PDF file of the rear panel that you can use to make this panel.
If you want to support me for the designs I publish for free, please consider using my AliExpress Affiliate Link (https://bit.ly/2Xyx4E0) when buying something from AliExpress. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but helps me out a lot :)
This post includes affiliate links.
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike