Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Water Marbling step by step instruction
Creative finishing your 3D printed objectArt
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Duck: comes from by roman_hegglin (Thingiverse) Water Marbling idea is from Layla Smid
Water marbling is applying a thin coat of paint on your printing lets you create a marbled look.
Materials and methods
What do you need to start water marbling?
● Prints you want to post process.
● A large bucket or box where you can put water in.
● Spray paint, choose any color you like.
● Latex gloves and safety mask.
● Pencil, skewer or other small object to marble the paint.
● A place to dry your prints
● Optional : clear varnish, primer and sanding paper.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.