Xiaomi M365 Universal Head Mount
M365 universal head mount for various items with a sliding and snap in "mechanism"Gadget
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
1. The head mount itself (shown red)
2. A template for a sliding joint (you can add something yourself here using boolean ops ^^).
3. A Motorla G4 Cover that fits with the head mount(shown white)
Materials and methods
Material: PLA, Infill Octet 50%, around 7 hours printing time for part 1 and 3 together.
1. slide part1(red) onto the head of the M365 until it snaps in just behind the handlebars.
2. clip the mobile into part 2(white)
3. slide part2 into part1.
if part 1 and 2 slides to easy, try to print part2 with a + 0.5% scale in width or depth so that it's dovetail gets a little larger (Of course you can use a rubber strap as well or even glue it together). If you have a different mobile you can try to stretch or lengthen the outer vertices. Just take care that the dovetail will maintain it's dimensions.
1. I made that with blender and part1 seems to be quite perfect. part2 against it, has some thin edges/faces, so that the stl doesn't give a perfect slice and will print some strange lines, but it doesn't matter about the function. Blender is appreciated here, if someone has a clue how to avoid it? :-)
2. As you can see, the Headphone output is somewhat covered..
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.