×Read this message from Erik, founder of YouMagine
Span2 samp89faa5bd29aa3d2c

Fcra Registration in India


The NGOs can not take foreign contribution straight. For this purpose they should be signed up under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, commonly known as the FCRA. There can be 2 types of contribution from the foreign source, i.e. one time or anticipated more than as soon as and even frequently. For any one time contribution the NGOs can get the amount by seeking prior approval of the FCRA Area of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India; whereas for several and regular contributions of the foreign source it is recommended to look for long-term registration from the said Ministry.


fcra, fcra registration

Less details
More details

This user is not following anyone