Report inappropriate content
Toradex Viola + Ipê Stackable Stand / Support
This is a stand for the Toradex Viola Plus embedded development board with the add-on board Ipê. It has the following features:
- It's stackable, which means that if you put one over the other (with the boards), they will perfectly fit and snap;
- It's discreet, meaning no extra edges getting in the way;
- It spends a small amount of filament, so it's economic;
- It has exact fittings for nuts (M3) and screws (M3x8)
- It's robust, it was even submitted to finite element analysis to solve reinforcement points and a real-life breakage test.
Many many thanks to Guilhermes Fernandes and Raul Munoz (from Toradex) and Sérgio Prado (from Embedded Labworks) from making it possible! It was fun to design.