Report inappropriate content

Celtic Salt and Pepper Shakers

I used Inkscape to trace a Celtic pattern I found online. Then I used Sketchup to place that new pattern onto the STL file I found on Thingiverse. After I made sure everything was placed correctly and connected, I exported it as an STL and uploaded it into Meshlab. In Meshlab I flattened all the layers and then repaired any errors left in the file. Then I sliced them in Cura and printed them. After that, I attempted all the steps from the beginning second time in order to improve the final print outcome.

Your email is used to contact you if we need more information.


Back to design