Report inappropriate content

Ultimaker 2 Breathable Electronics Enclosure

I wanted an enclosure for the UM2 that allowed the electronics to breathe more.

I had a hard time getting this to work. At first I tried to put all of the holes in the bottom face in the part model. But all those little perimeters made it difficult to print.

So I made the bottom side of the enclosure solid in the model.

In the slicer software (S3D), I set the number of top and bottom layers both to zero. And I set the number of shells to 10.

It didn't print perfect, but it printed better than any of my previous attempts.

Your email is used to contact you if we need more information.

Back to design