Report inappropriate content
Inspired by MontanaMask I designed my own breathing mask named BavarianMask with following improvments:
- New form for better and comfortable fitting
- Three sizes L / M / S for even better fitting (and childs)
- Replaceable filterbox with screwable cover and fixation ring
- Easy use of cosmetic pads as filtermaterial
- Strap clips
In addition I designed a slim double filter mask named BavarianMask 2F:
- Same fitting as BavarianMask L
- Universal use of two filterboxes
- Slim designe with great airflow
- Customizable nose plate
You can find more informations in the documentation PDF:
- Documentation BavarianMask GER
(English version is comming soon)
If you like my design, it would be nice when you donate my work. It helps me getting more projects online for free download. Thank you very much!
Update 13.04.2020 Version 1.02:
- I created planned support für BavarianMask to save material and print time. Modells are uploaded as BavarianMask_XX_Supported.stl.
- Some little changes on EasyClip, rounding the fixation.
Update 12.04.2020 Version 1.01:
- Cover is now 1mm higher to achieve tight fit of filterbox when using thicker cosmetic pads. It always works with thinner pads to push in the pressing ring wide enough.
- Added the new EasyClip File. It’s smaller than the StrapClip, looks a little bit nicer and doesn’t need Support.
- Added the source files for all BavarianMasks. Filterbox and Clips are only included in BavarianMask L. (Modelled in Fusion360)