Report inappropriate content
UM2 Filament Guide
1. Glue oval part to main body.
1a. Press oval down so "rounder" end is pressed against main body.
1b. After glue dries make sure enough space (thickness of UM2 panel) between bottom of main body and "L" shaped end of the oval part.
2. Gently hammer in bearing rail to bearing
3. Press fit bearing to main body. (larger rail facing away from main body)
4. Unscrew lower right screw from filament feeder.
5. place filament guide in, and add screw back to feeder.
Note: Added Blender file, might have to change name to .blend