Report inappropriate content
M Prime One 3D printer
M Prime One is a free 3D printer intended to be simple, low-cost and easy to build and use.
The features of the M Prime One are:
* Printing surface: 200x150x150mm.
* 1.75mm bowden extruder.
* Compatible with any hotend with 12mm diameter mount.
* Magnetic bed, easy to place and remove.
* Auto-level system with inductive/capacitive sensor.
* Cable management integrated in the design
* Integrated electronics holder (compatible with RAMPS or SAV Mk1, can be adapted to other boards)
* Optional LCD holder (compatible with Smart Controller)
You can find the updated BOM and instructions in http://mprime.io/how-to-build-an-m-prime-one/.