Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
The Aquaponic prototype-system that was shared bij Marki works well (see: https://www.youmagine.com/designs/desktop-aquaponics-system-prototype). I have added a 3D printable tube, as part of the biofilter, to transport the water from the fish to the plant.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
In this experiment I have use a hydro culture plant. The plant will purify the air that we breath. It is to be possible to use a 'normal' plant or even a plant that you can eat (e.g. mint or basilicum). Just wash away all the earth and clean the roots of the plant. This will cost only a few euro's.
Materials and methods
- 2 fantail goldfish
- Mini oxidator: oxygen for aquarium (15 euro's)
- Aquarium Airpump: I bought the TetraTec APS 400 with a high capacity. It is quit and powerfull enough to lift the water from the fish to the plant.. Price: 45 euro's at Intratuin.nl.
- hydro culture plant. I bought the plant for 16 euro including VAT at 123kamerplanten.com.
- Tetra GoldFish holiday. Vacation feeder for goldfish during holiday
- The natural feeding behavior of fantail goldfish is to scavenge for food all day and eat whatever he comes across.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.