SteadyCam Mark II
Improved version of my Steadycam design.Other
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Changes from Mark I:
* handle below gimbal-assembly
* handle offset to be on the axis of the center of gravity
* handle free to yaw due to 2 608 ball bearings.
* attachment of side-handle still possible and compatible with Gimbal Mark I
* Gimbal Mark I can be upgraded by replacing "grip_v07" with
"grip_v08"+"handle_v08". "inner" and "outher" are basically unaffected
for details, version history and assembly-instructions.
Materials and methods
608 ball bearings
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.