UM2 Top Dust Cover (CPv1)
The name says it all :-)3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Reasons there are probably enough to even does not print:
- If you leave your home, your Ultimaker does not working.
- In case of absence almost all the devices you disable in the household...I think that's a good Thing :-)
- Maybe you just want to have even silence, at home, in the workspace, or office.
- There are probably people who use their Ultimaker 2 for many hours as a modern lamp :-)
Sure, you still know additional reasons. In any case, with this dust-protective cover, you can give your printer a very special touch :-)
Materials and methods
Whatever you want...
- The dust cover should be usable without further adjustments for the Ultimaker 2 Extended.
- By means of the scaling function of the slicer should be possible further adjustments for similar devices.
-For other purposes...I think you better make any necessary adjustments directly in SketchUp.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.