Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
3D printable quadcopter
This is a 3D printable quadcopter frame. Finished frame weight is <200g.Maker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is just another 3d printable quadcopter. Frame is designed to be strong. Total weight is about 200g.
Most parts I've printed with 0.2mm layer height, 0.8mm wall and top/bottom thickness. 20% fill. Not all parts are oriented for the best position for printing, so you might need to adjust that.
Materials and methods
- Crius Multiwii SE 2.5
- 4 x A2212-930KV brushless motor
- 4 X 20A SimonK ESC
- 1 x 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery
- 1 x low voltage alarm indicator
- 1 x power distribution board for esc's
- 4 x M4x40 mm bolts
- 4 x M4x30 mm bolts
- 8 x M4 nuts
- M3 bolts from 10 to 16mm long.
- zip ties
- Optionally bluetooth adapter
- optionally RC transmitter
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Conrad - Velleman K8200
- Looks absolutely great and feels very sturdy. Wasn't able to fly it yet due to some missing electronics components.
- I designed some additions to it as you can see - landing pads and an alternative cover with GPS mount. I will post the files as soon as I have tested them in flight.