Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Accessories for small vise
Upgrade kit for small vise bought from discount tool store.Maker/DIY
A free software license that requires that all work based on this must also be free software as in freely remixable and sharable by anyone under the same license but may be used commercially.
- Replace the large jaws with no-mar jaw plates
- Add anti-mar pads for clamp
To remove jaw fully and get easy access to jaw plate screws:
- Close vise
- Remove large screw from center of the three screws on side opposite of jaws
- Unscrew/open vise and keep turning until the outer jaw comes free
The printed plates may need a bit of angling to fit screws as the holes are placed tight to ensure the plates don't shift. Put one score in just a few threads deep and then angle plate out to start second screw.
Materials and methods
- The model of cheap vise shown in the photo
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.