Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
double delta robot
Robot arm with gripper that can pick up thingsTechForTrade
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This robot arm with gripper comes with arduino software. By modifying the software you can do all sort of fun things.
Materials and methods
- 3 digital servos (Dynamixel AX-12A) with connectors
- analog servo (micro servo ES-07)
- Arduino Uno board
- 30 ball joint sets (www.famotec.de KG-20 item nr 10013)
- 1400 mm of straight iron wire (diam approx 1.2mm)
- 30 cotton swabs made from 73 mm tubes
- 14 M2 bolts of various lengths
- 6 M2 nuts
- 12V 1A power supply
- 3 diodes (ie 1n4002)
- resistor 10K
- schottky diode (ie BAT41)
- 7805 voltage regulator
- 100uF/16V capacitor
- 2 100nf capacitors
- 400mm of nylon fishing wire (diam 0.3 mm)
- epoxy glue ,ca glue and hotmelt glue
- some wires and connector stuff
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.