Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Kongo's Bugging Eyeballs
We have eyes for you!Other
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
- Have you recently moved to a town with a populace mutated by pollution, radiation, or demonic forces, and you just don't fit in?
- Do you think your face should reflect the dread you experience whenever you contemplate existence in an infinite, uncaring universe?
- Is it tax season?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, we at KONGO! have eyes for you!
There are two versions - one with embossed veins, and one without.
The holes for the string are two different sizes. The larger holes are "up". (It was hard to tell which way was up without a some indication).
Materials and methods
- plastic of your choice - I sliced with Cura, and printed in ABS, fill at 100%. I printed without supports, but if you have trouble getting the eyes to stick to the build platform, supports or rafts might help.
- elastic string - I strung the eyeballs using transparent, elastic beading cord. To be specific, Stretch Magic Bead & Jewelry Cord, .5mm diameter. It is perfect for the job, but be sure to glue the knots because this stuff hates being tied. I'm sure any elastic string would work fine.
- paint - I painted mine using liquid acrylic paint meant for plastic models. I painted the interiors black, but that's for extra credit points.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.