Motor Gearbox Reduction 1:6.5
Motor Gearbox Reduction 1:6.5Maker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
More Projects on our Youtube Channel to get notice of a New Upload!
how to assemble the gearbox:
This is a gearbox for various motors. I designed the gearbox to test how durable 3D printed gears are. So the test is a part of a bigger project that I am working on. Maybe someone will find this project usefull. It's Easy to print and assemble and the gearbox runs really good.
The gearbox has a reduction of about 1:6.5. This gives you a higher torque
- 1. gearstage 15 to 35 teeths --> ratio of 2.33
- 2. gearstage 15 to 42 teeths --> ratio of 2.80
==> ==> You coud use it with DC or Brushless motors with a mount diagonal of 19mm or 16mm or you could add other holes.
- 1x Motor
- 2x M3 or M2 countersunk screws for motor
- 2x M3x10mm countersunk screws for case
- 1x M2x6mm screw
- 2x M2 screws to fix the gears gear
- 1x 3mm axis or M3x10mm screw
- 2x bearing 623zz 3x10x4mm
- 1x bearing MR63zz 3x6x2.5mm
Materials and methods
layer gears: 0.15mm
layer case: 0.20mm
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.