Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Test your 3D printer!
This is a hard to print testfile! often you don't know if your printer is ready for complex files. with this file you have an easy option to check problematic printing/slicing stuff.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
does your printer challenge this ultimative part?
check it out and get (almost) instant results.
these test are included in this tiny file:
size: the object is 4x50x50mm (baseplate)
hole size: 3 holes (3/4/5mm)
Nut size: M4 Nut should fit perfectly
fine details: pyramide, cone, all numbers
rounded print: wave, half sphere
minimum distance between walls: 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5mm
bridge print: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9mm
surface: all the flat parts
there could be a lot of things go wrong, here the most common ones
- your printbed is not leveled (should be better than layerheigth you're printing, e.g use a Micrometre)
- your axis (Y/X/Z) clearence (with higher speed you also get problems with the moving mass)
- your slicer and configuration (every slicer handles things different and could contain bugs)
- retract settings (not correctly set you will see blobs or holes on every retract position)
- to high temperature (small details will get overheated)
Here are more infos about his part.
Materials and methods
- infill: 33% infill or similar
- layerheight: choose the smallest possible layerheight. optimal 0.1mm or lower
- print time: about 50 minutes, depending on your printer & settings.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.