Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
UM2 - Plexi Hook
hooks to hold acrylic glass on front of UM23D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
print 2 pieces (one mirrored if you want to)
- place the hooks on top of the plexiglass
- mark the holes
- remove the hooks and drill the holes (do it slowly or it may crack)
- cut the tip of the filament flat, chamfer a little bit (1mm)
- push the filament in the hole as much as you can, cut the filament (small cut then break it)
- with the drill and drill bit push the filament a little further in.
Materials and methods
- an Acrylic glass of 11"X 12" X 3mm thick.
- a drill and drill bit 7/64 or 2.75mm,
- 1 piece of 2.85mm filament,
- 1 exacto or something that cut.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.