Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
UMO+ Some friction Spool holder
This it's an spool holder for the back of the umo+3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Inspired by the spool holder angle that @ultiarjan designed and uses https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ultimaker2-rail-system-u2rs
I had 3 shafts banana from my ultimakers so I did this to recycle them.
- Print the D2 file mirroed for the other side of the machine.
- The other files, just once
The D1 fits inside the D2 but isn't a bad idea to glue them once you short the distance.
The small bearing containers of the D1 file can be screw to the long part with some 25 m3 screws.
I did all this in a rush, for me works, but fell free to change anything
STEP FILES INCLUDED, change anything, go bananas :D
Materials and methods
- A Banana almost useless 337mm 8mm Shaft. (You could use 2 of half the size), you could even redesign the shaft holder and use a PVC tube.
- Some glue just in case
- x2 Ultimaker bearings (the ones that uses to hold the 8mm shaft/rods or the ones inside the umo+ feeder.
- Probably a new feeder or a feeder rotated.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.